Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Art and Clients Series: 3. The One who Think of Family & Friend the Most

The first time I received a project offer from her, to be honest, I was a bit skeptical. Why? because I was a bit trauma with some people who gave me projects for certain price but they expected more results and files which in the end did not match with the early agreement. However, I was truly wrong. She turned out to be one of the best clients I've ever work with and truly understanding and not to mention, appreciated my ideas and efforts for her projects.
 
The  first project was that she wanted me to create illustrations for her custom song book for her grandson. She gave me full freedom in doing the illustrations based on the songs she chose to be on the list. It was a great pleasure for me and she was satisfied with the result as well. Then, another projects a few months after that which were similar but for different purposes such as a friend's birthday cards, motivational book for family, etc. I couldn't be grateful enough to her for the work plus the appreciation she'd given me and I was really happy whenever she contacted me for any project she wanted me to do because she would rewarded me handsomely for it. I truly wish her the best in her life.  
 
*the picture above is the example of my work for her. For portfolio purpose only. Any use/copy/share/repost is not allowed. 

No comments: