Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Kill it ( Korean Drama 2019)

One of the short dramas I've watched this year. 

The theme, plot, acting and all other aspects were quite proportional towards the end, however, there are still a few things that I personally think it might need to be added as a note for review.

It revolved around the main protagonists, one lady cop and the other is a guy who works as a hired killer. As the story went, it will revealed the bitter past and connection between both of them along with  all other things to be resolved until the end. It was actually nice but to be honest I wasn't fond of the ending. 

It could've been much better and climax or left it as a hanging ending compared to this chosen ending, especially  when the guy is a pro at what he does after all. I will not spoil the exact story though.
For me it was like 8 out of 10 score. It was quite entertaining and recommended if you care to watch.


No comments: