Sunday, September 20, 2026

Art and Clients Series: 4. The One Who Turn Their Lives around with Extreme Decision

They were one of my clients with amazing back story about how they started their own business. 

At first, they gave me an inquiry for custom illustration to be used for their coffee product label. Then, they gave me another projects for cocoa label and also t-shirt designs related to their business. After a few orders, I checked on their social media profile they explained themselves as a new business owner in pottery starting just a few years back and left their office jobs for the sake of better care to their family and they made it. Their business grow bigger and they even open and a special course for their skill in pottery. I wish them the best and the experience of working together with them was one of the good one for me.

The picture that I post along with this was the initial concept for the coffee label. the final design was different but nonetheless with the same vibes.   

 

 

No comments: