As for now, I would like to share one of my experiences with one certain client who wanted to build his own business in clothing industry with his his own brand back then a few years ago. He was a young man with a lot of unique imaginations which I need to put into illustration or graphic design form for his clothing products. The picture which attached in this post was one of it. He had one original character as the main brand mascot in all of the illustrations I did. There were many other illustrations in which I, as a designer wouldn't think that far for the ideas and inspirations.
We worked together for 2-3 years producing some designs and he even sent me the sample of his products and a nice appreciation letter. However, we suddenly stopped working when I asked him to give me some times to finish other project with tight deadline before working on his latest idea. Maybe he was also in a rush and couldn't wait for me to do it.
In the end, overall it was a nice experience and I always appreciate what he had done for me in the past and for his trust in using my design service. I wish him the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment