Saturday, September 16, 2017

Game of Thrones: Daenerys Targaryen's outfits




I recently got interested in Game of Thrones (GoT) just because of the hype that happened on the internet and mostly in almost all social media platforms. They endlessly discuss about the series especially the new season this year. The possibilities, predictions and also controversial part about the incest between the main characters.

I started to look for more info from many sites to understand better what it is all about. After doing some reading, I decided to skip the previous seasons and only watch the latest season. At least I caught a glimpse of what is happening in the story and only focus on the main characters who stay alive.

Actually I got curious even more about the meeting between Daenerys and Jon who happened to lead different lives for all 6 seasons and only met in this season. Since I can't help myself to find one pairing within each story that I've followed, this one is also included. I like these two as a couple despite they are related by blood as aunt and nephew. Frankly I didn't see any other possibilities for other pairing and perhaps they may lead to tragic ending when they found out the truth or on the contrary, things will be overlooked as it happened before with their previous family generation.

They will play the important roles for the future of the 7kingdoms, either bear an heir or rules together or even only one of them survive. Unfortunately, we still need to wait until 2019 for the final season. FYI, I even drew them as a fan art drawing once as shown in the picture above.

Anyway, the other thing that caught my eyes is her wardrobes throughout this season with long coats are the best. I love the details such as the dragon chain, the frills, the white fury winter coat material and the hard textures on dark coat to match her dragons' skin. It looks way better than her previous costumes in previous seasons. I kind of tempted to make for my own clothes' collection inspired from it too perhaps later on.

The photos are not mine except the drawing. It belongs to the respected owners. I just showed it here as reference.


No comments: