Friday, November 17, 2023

Once a fashion designer turned into graphic designer (part2)


 Well, when I lost the will to study at college or university after I failed the state university exam, my mom decided to force me to fill in one year time with fashion design course and an English diploma before I can retry to do another exam for state university next year. I was simply obeying my mom without the will to really do it passionately. However, parents somehow knew what their children are good at. I was frustrated at first but then I managed to adjust myself in doing both fashion and English at the same time.

I then learned to see things in bright side and realized these were good for me after all. Then I suddenly remembered her, the one person whom I ignored when she gave me a suggestion to pursue fashion field after seeing my drawing in my high school days. I wasn't think of it seriously since I wasn't into fashion at all. 

I'll continue next time..

No comments: