Friday, June 12, 2020

Kajol, Kyoko Fukada, Tuba Buyukustun, Song Hye Kyo and Rachel Weisz (My Favorite Actresses)

They are my favorite actresses from different countries.I made this semi collage illustration of them back in January 2020. 

I will write here why I like them for years in clockwise order. 

Kajol (India)

She caught my attention after I watched her movie; Kuch kuch hota hai, back in the year 2000. I instantly being a fan of hers and have been looking for more of her works. Her beauty is unique and her acting is natural. My favorite movies from her would be: Kuch kuch hota hai, Gupt, Dilwale dulhania le jayenge, Kabhi khusi kabhi gham, My name is Khan, Faana.

Kyoko Fukada (Japan)

I watched her for the first time in her first drama, Kamisama mo sukoshi dake. After that, I always anticipate her new work through the years although I might not follow or watch all of them. My favorite drama from her would be: Kamisama mo sukoshi dake, S.O.S, Second Love, Please love the useless me and more. I wish she would found her perfect man someday and have a happy life as depicted in her dramas.

Tuba buyukustun (Turkey)

I like her a lot after watching her phenomenal drama "Kara para ask" with Engin Akyurek. I like her sense of fashion there too. I'm curious with her previous and latest work, however, it is not easy to find the online streaming drama to watch. 

Song Hye Kyo (South Korea)

I love her since Full house drama. It even inspired me when I built my home. Her beauty is just flawless and I didn't get bored watching her. As any other actresses above, I follow her latest news for almost everything. My favorite drama from her would be: Full house, That winter the wind blows, Descendants of the sun and the latest one, Encounter.  I still wait for her new project and wish she would eventually find the right man for her future.

Rachel Weisz ( UK/USA)

I fell in love with her after watching mummy movies back then. I often look for her movies, but I didn't watch them all. I like her mostly on The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, About a boy, The Constant Gardener, My Blueberry Night, My cousin Rachel

  

No comments: