Sunday, September 16, 2018

Something in The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food

A speed paint drawing I made based on the drama cover
I watched this Kdrama almost in the same time as I watched 'My mister / Naui Ahjussi / My Ahjussi' drama back then several months ago.  

It was said that this drama was inspired by Songsong couple ( Song hye kyo and Song joong ki) love story. I kind of put some expectations for it especially the casts were good. Son ye jin is a famous veteran Korean actress who is not only pretty but experienced as well and paired with new heartthrob Jung hae in who gained recent popularity for his acting in Kdrama 'While you were sleeping' (I bet that this title rings a bell in your head first as Sandra Bullock's movie).  

The story revolved about an older woman who fell in love with a younger guy who happens to be her brother's best friend and she is his  older sister's best friend. It was becoming more and more complicated as one of the parent did not give their consent of their relationship. The rest would be about how they tried to find the solution for all despite the problems in their love, lives and family. The beginning was promising however it has gone pretty plain and sour towards the end for the script, dialogues, conclusion and acting. It was unfortunate for such a good start. Personally I would give only 7/10 for I praised Son ye jin's good acting on it.




No comments: