Sunday, September 16, 2018

MY MISTER / NAUI AHJUSSI

I was so underrated this 'My Mister/ Naui Ahjussi drama when they announced the casts back then. IU is too young to be paired with Lee Sung Kyun. 
However, I literally ate my own words and thinking after I watched the drama a few months ago because it turned out  to be so good and I love it very much. I think this is the best drama of 2018 so far.

The story depicted so much of real everyday life that most people are dealing with. Every episode and even every word spoken in it is meaningful for us to think back of our own life. The characters represented the struggling part time worker girl with dark past, a kind-hearted manager whose wife cheated on him with his boss, and useless mid 40s and 30s brothers with lack of hope for their futures. However, if you're looking for some steamy cheesy Cinderella romance, you will not find it here as this is heavier than it looks and deeper than any other love stories ever told in Kdrama before.     

I will give this drama and any other drama a chance without minding all the age gap, no chemistry, and all other cheesy excuses. If you are a true drama lover, you will not judge a book by its cover and will find this is a worth time spending one. I would say 9/10 for personal score.

Graphic drawing was done by me in about 30 minutes speed paint when I was so hyped with this drama. :)

3 comments:

jamesfo8376 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yaklibber924 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meenoes clothing by noodlemie(mia) said...

Comments which aren't related to the post and promoting other thing especially gambling will be deleted.