Sunday, August 31, 2014

Daft Punk Poster

My poster design as one of the runners-up in this contest!, although I didn't win, but I'm happy to be on the list among 250designers all over the world. Daft punk poster by Noodlemie.

“My thought process behind this design was to include Daft Punk imagery… their helmets and something else to connect the title of the album. The memories can still be randomly accessed although the cable that connected through the helmets (where the ‘mind and idea’ are) has been broken.”

Here's the link to the contest announcement. If you're interested in buying the poster in bigger size or order an illustration according to your wish, feel free to contact me through e-mail : 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com.

An unauthorized use of this image is strictly forbidden. 

No comments: