Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spoof, Tinting and Bicycle T-shirt Designs.

 These were some of another themes I have worked on t shirt designing. The 1st pic was the spoof themed t-shirts.I was full of ideas however it wasn't turned out the way I hoped it would be. The one who order it was confusing. I would be very upset and mind if one of these used without my permission, and that someone literary  used the ideas without paying it.

The 2nd one was the t shirt for car tinting company. However, again, they took benefit without willing to pay for the effort. I dislike those kind of people.

The 3rd one was bicycle theme.

Any use of these image are not allowed. 
Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com 
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.



No comments: