Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Emblem Sketch, Cat in a Storage, Battery and Lacrosse tshirts

 These are my t-shirt designs for 4 different themes.
1. Kuwait emblem re-sketch for a t-shirt.unfortunately, the project dropped in the last minute.
2.Cat in the storage. Being the 1st one who interpret the idea was such a loss since the appreciation goes to other people who simply made their own version after mine.
3. The battery tshirt. Its kind of confusing with changing brief on the theme for several times.
4.The Lacrosse tshirt, Again, I need to learn not to give ideas for other, since I was the one who at loss.

Any use of these image are not allowed. 
Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com 
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: