Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chinese Zodiac and Asteroid T-shirt

The first one was an asteroid logo-based t shirt. The idea was into the future and combining some elements from the war attributes in the past like the Memphis Belle, swastika, star and such. I had a feeling if only I didn't took off the girl, it would have been a different story in the 1st place. But I dare to let go because of something more crucial.

Next is a Chinese zodiac-based t shirt.The idea to combine between Chinese zodiac and Japanese origami art into picture. I drew all this myself and didn't take from other people's art.So, I'm proud although some people may not see it eye-catching enough.For me,this was one of my best idea for a design.

Any use of these image are not allowed. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com 
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: