Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mixed Women T-shirts


These are my designs for 2 different purposes.  The white one was for promotional product, and the pink one was for one occasion. The strange thing is, when I try to come up with my own idea, it was prevented because it was weird they said. The cabbage wasn't mine from the beginning, and so did the name or company words. There are also happened the coincidence similarities with other people. The second one was also rather hard to understand from the theme point of view. Well, I'm very proud of it anyway, to come up with my own idea, although people's taste might be different.

 Any use of these image are not allowed. 
Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com 
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: