Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sandal-like Water shoes Mix Designs


These are my designs for one water shoes company which eventually pick another design for their product. 

I was paying attention quite a lot on this and showed some ideas with many minors changes as they wished, not to mention the disappointment of learning the bitter truth of other designer shamelessly copy my original design's pattern and proudly claimed as his but still somehow got recognition from the owner.

If these designs are available in product then it will be a violation of my right as the designer. Only the company name and logo which are not belong to me.

Any use of these images are not allowed. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here:
3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: