Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back To Old Days


When the last time I said that I tried to change my income source with my old hobbies, I was expecting that it would work faster to replace my lost job,but unfortunately it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.so here I am now doing thing that I don't want to do again,but for the sake of the daily life cost and needs, I do it again..*sigh...

This time I work on one hijab factory. Well it was truly unusual for me to accept this offer, then again it's not what I really want anyway to work this way, but I cant help it, so all I can do is just try my best to fit in this job I have now.I don't know for how long though.

After a while, I realize my heart wasn't belong here in the 1st place, it's just against all my way of making art, I can't make what my mind told me,but what my heart, I need to listen to it better and better.

No comments: