Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Turned Over


Ohisashiburi. It's been a while since i wrote down what happened to me last time.Well i finally leave my last job, and due to my need because of something uncomfortable occurred, I decided to look for another job. Unfortunately, most companies I applied to,was having trouble in fulfilling the amount of salary I asked.they said the reason was the decreased selling and the society's economical problem which wouldn't let them take the risk to pay higher.

To be honest, I'm not actually interested in finding a new job and working for other people again. I just need to have a regular payment for making my own project.Since I have learned enough for years of working. But anyway, I have a great hope at the moment,since what I've started to build in the net is showing a good sign for becoming my next source of living.Yea it might not be the thing I used to do for years but its my hobby since I was a child.good luck for my self!

No comments: