Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pieces of Idealistic Dream


For all my life I have always known what i want to achieve in this life and that's including the dreams I want to fulfill in the future.Yea well after a long time experience in working with other,although this occupation wasn't the first choice, I want to make something worth it with my experience in clothing line.

I want to have my own clothing shop, I have prepare the name,some designs and now up for the final planning. I've been thinking that I won't live my life like this forever by working to other people.I want to be carefully thinking all the good and bad of what might happen,so when I face any problem later I won't have any regret in my mind.

Unfortunately, lately I've been bothered so much until I lose my patience for couple of times. I don't want to be in a hurry taking decision and plunk myself without a safety parachute,without knowing what it is that I have to deal with later.i have enough experience and confidence.so the last thing I need is to have my private time alone to make this purpose reach the right goal.hmm God please help me on this.

No comments: