Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Drawing at Middle Level of Fashion School




This one was from my drawing at middle level of the fashion school's tasks. My teacher, Mr.Henry, give me an example for me to explore the idea for a better result.and the drawing itself is one of the result from 3 designs.

I'm grateful toward him since he's a great teacher for me and taught me who knew nothing about fashion at all when i entered the school.and he's a former fashion student from Paris and former assistant of one famous designer there.Any use of these images are not allowed due to my portfolio purpose only.
Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com

I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: