Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Drawing at Basic Level in Fashion School.



This was the early drawing in my fashion school back then a few years ago. My teacher told me to start drawing real photos into manual drawing with water color. Since I was not used to it he gave me an example of how to do the coloring technically. Then, I did my own version of the picture.Voila! here were the results of both my teacher Mr.Yudi's drawing and mine.I admire him cause he can draw so well and a very kind patient man in teaching his students.Although time certainly has a powerful effect in changing people to be different as they used to be.

Any use of these images are not allowed due to my portfolio purpose only.
Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com

I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: