Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fashionable Celebrity: 22.Lady Gaga's Unique Style




Lady Gaga (born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta; March 28, 1986)click here for more info.

some of her' runway fashion' in some places that she attended click here

The links are the original source of the articles, and the content is not mine,I just want to share it here in my blog.

Comment: No doubt that she got the talent for the music, but also she will be remembered as the eccentric singer with unique style. She's not just all that fashionable icon wannabe, but more too explore the wildness of her imagination into her outfit too. Dare to be different although some might say controversial. For me personally as much as I am not the big fan of her but I like some of her crazy but cool style for some ideas for designs.

No comments: