Saturday, August 8, 2009

In The Middle of Nowhere


Right now, I'm in the middle of big chaos over the decision made by someone I respected and paid for my work.I would never know what is the real reason behind all these, since it was a sudden change and a surprising decision which affected all of the people involved inside.

As if the view I used to see very clearly, now is nothing but blurred vision.Somehow I knew something like this might happen someday, but it has never crossed my mind that it will be faster than I thought. I don't know, I don't want to have such feeling as this, and I have to start thinking some other way to handle all of this,as the future wasn't meant to be predicted anyway. I'm not afraid at all with whatever happen later since I believe I have the skill and experience which I can rely on if I desperately need it. 

I just wish there is a hidden purpose from God for me when I get through this, maybe its a sign, who knows. I always hope nothing but the best that I would achieve even from the worse moment in my life.I just have to keep thinking positively.Please God, just help me get through this and show me the best way.Amen 

No comments: