Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Fave Clothing Style: Furinji Miu From HSD Kenichi




Miu Furinji (風林寺美羽)
The female protagonist and Ryōzanpaku Elder's grandchild. A first year high school student. She has a gentle nature despite being a strong fighter trained by her grandfather since childhood. Eager to make friends, she treasures her friendship with Kenichi, but seems oblivious to his true feelings for her, although she does get jealous whenever another girl shows affection for him. She was actually a childhood friend to Kenichi before he moved away, and was the one who gave Kenichi the Yin/Yang badge that he wears on his collar after Kenichi offered her the cat badge. (Wikipedia)

Comment: Actually I got some difficulties to find her pictures. When I read the manga, I realize that her jackets have always been in an attractive and nice designs. If i have time maybe later I'll put all together some of it here,but if not then unlucky you.cheers :P
And also there is one other character named Freya, who happened to be in the same sort of clothing style by wearing short jackets.well I don't find her pic in color, so I don't put in here since at least I have to edit from the manga and I don't want to do that now.

No comments: