Friday, May 8, 2009

The Achievement on Target



 Part 3: The Achievement on Target
Day after day, weeks, months passed by. In the beginning, it was quite difficult for me to adjust to the situation, since I was an introvert and silence type of person.I wasn't used to talk in front of other and get along with people easily. In brief, I was a loner.

Luckily my teachers didn't judge me based only on my personality, but from my ability. So, I would still caught up with the tasks and yet I could go through it all just fine, with a little here and there problems but it was no big deal anyway. 3 levels of the lessons, until the final tests, by doing the fashion shows and writing tests.I was kinda low spirited and underestimated myself that maybe I won't get a good result, 'cause I knew nothing about fashion at all. I just followed the school's target. 

Surprisingly, I get a good result, the 2nd best for the grade of all aspects in the fashion lessons.I was very glad, I thought that I might've failed and couldn't fulfill my parent's expectation. The same thing happened with my English diploma, I was graduated for the first year as the best achievement among the rest of the students.

I was grateful toward my parent, especially my mom to push me and supported me all the time. During the lesson and before the final tests actually I was accepted in one big famous blazer company. I worked there for 3months until finally they kicked me out for no reason.they just made up the excuse that I don't have the ability they need. I was hurt a lot and deeply mad and sad at the same times, I was almost 18 years, and I knew some of my designs were stolen by the senior designer there. The same person who always talked behind my back.I saw with my own eyes when she did that. I couldn't anything that time but only regretting for I was helpless and I was just a 'know nothing' junior designer. 

For quite some times I felt down and more down when the head of the fashion school treated me as nothing when she knew I was no longer worked there, as before she acted really nice to me,but my mom and my second older sister never gave up to support me and told me to prove that the company's decision was wrong and that I could do my best in my school also that I would became a much much better than them in my career and achievements in the future if I try very hard. 

Thanks to them I feel it now. Meanwhile the same person who used to stab me in my back still stuck in the same position and getting old.I just wish she wouldn't do the same horrible thing to other as more karma would fall upon her if she keep doing it.I wish she would realize someday that she had to stand with her own feet and be nice girl,also apologize to the people she had hurt before. 

No comments: