Sunday, May 3, 2009

Autumn/Winter 07 Catalog Sample



These are my design samples for the company's catalog season autumn/winter 2007 with 3 different kind of designs for different logos.

Just click on the image to enlarge the view.I'm not only designing the catalogs, but also some of the clothes inside as the content of it.

After this, there will be one last catalog book for summer,before it changes into only CD copy (printed catalog book was no longer available). 

(The designs contained elements that I didn't create myself. This is for portfolio purpose not for commercial use, therefore, any use of these image are not allowed).

Feel free to contact me if you're interested in similar type of illustration here: 3fivefour@gmail.com or meenoestigma@gmail.com
I'll respond quite fast to any order or question.

No comments: